Lead Generation

Love these ads. These sorts of ads are what makes art directors want to touch themselves. Really nice idea to convey the true colours these products have. I'm unsure about the dog (it's just plain freaky), and come to think of it the shark as well, but the others are excellent. Fire Engine Red and Aubergine Purple are bright, deep colours that artists want from their Faber-Castell pencils, and German agency Serviceplan, Munich understood this. The succinct copy of 'True Colours' is excellent, and so of course in the art direction, but I would have loved to see other executions along the lines of the aubergine and fire engine. I mean, who here has ever heard of Daschund Brown or Shark Silver?


4 comments:

  1. I put these ads on my blog.. only with an interesting spin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting spin?
    How do I get the picture scroll thingy you've got onto this blog? Is it possible?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Technique and design... Thanks for posting..Lead Generation

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Nani. Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete